Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Podcast of the Week #1-Subject Cinema

Welcome to what I hope will be a regular feature on my blog.

I am a huge fan of podcasts! I always make sure to load at least 5 to 10 shows each week on to my iPod. So I figured I'd devote some time on my blog to featuring my favorites as well as new discoveries.

So let's start with the podcast that first made me a podcast junkie!

SUBJECT CINEMA


Subject Cinema

Created around 2007 by Revere, MA residents, TC Kirkham, a former DJ and Kim Brown, a gal with a love of acting. Together, they podcast about all things movies. And they do it a way that makes you feel you're not only listening in on a conversation about movies, but that you're part of it.

They've covered so many subjects. Classics, b-movies, modern stars, up and coming actors, profiles of film-makers, theme episodes for the holidays. All of them insightful and funny.

I've personally met TC and Kim attending the "Attack of the B-Movies" special shows at the Showcase Revere Cinema. I helped them build their initial website and often write to their mail call feature on the show. They are really nice people and this show deserves all the fame and praise it can get. So show your support! Check out Subject Cinema today. "Real Movies for Reel People!"

Visit them at http://www.subjectcinema.com. Or find them on iTunes and suscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment